- This event has passed.
Women’s Health Live Virtual
May 23, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 7:45 pm
On Saturday the 23rd of May, Women’s Health is hosting its second virtual fitness event, Women’s Health Live – Virtual, continuing its goal to #GetFitDone during this time. Tetley Cold Infusions – on a mission to give water a refreshing twist – are Women’s Health’s official workout sponsor for the event.
Across the day, there will be workouts and Q&A’s with:
- Fitness superstar, Kayla Itsines (@kayla_itsines)
- Strictly Come Dancing’s Dianne Buswell (@diannebuswell)
- Millie McIntosh’s trainer, Simone De La Rue (@bodybysimone)
- Instagram star and SWEAT trainer, Kelsey Wells (@kelseywells)
- Founder of Fat Buddha Yoga and Nike yoga trainer, Jessica Skye (@iamjessicaskye)
The free event will be broadcast on Women’s Health Facebook page, as well as its Twitter and YouTube channel, where fitness fans will have the chance to train with their favourites, which will then be followed by a Q&A, where a range of health and wellness questions will be put to the fitness stars.
Each workout is different, ranging from high-energy HIIT, to a relaxing yoga flow and everything in between. The day kicks off at 8.30am and goes right through to 7.45pm, so there should be a time that suits everyone.