- This event has passed.
ARTAH Virtual Recharge
March 10, 2021 - March 14, 2021
Transformative health & nutrition brand, ARTAH, launches the Virtual Recharge – a 5- day digital programme designed to promote energy, weight loss, and wellbeing in an immersive, community-focused experience. This live event is the perfect way for guests to reclaim their health after the challenges posed by the last 12 months. The programme is designed by ARTAH founder and former Psycle CEO Rhian Stephenson.
- Welcome pack worth over £275 including gifts from: The Upside, Fable & Mane, Apothem, Seedlip & ARTAH
- 5-Day menu with recipes & shopping list
- Pre & post retreat guidelines
- Introduction & welcome with ARTAH founder, Naturopath & Nutritionist Rhian Stephenson
- 4 x Yoga classes with Olive del Balzo
- 2 x Barre classes with Maria Eleftheriou
- 1 x Breathwork session with Richie Bostock aka The Breath Guy • 1 x Cookalong with Natalie Chassay
- 1 x Non-alcoholic cocktail masterclass with Seedlip Drinks
- 1 x Champissage with Fable & Mane
- 1 x Sculpting facial workshop with Catriona Rose
- Access to podcasts & playlists curated for daily walks
Running from Wednesday 10th – Sunday 14th March, ARTAH’s Virtual Recharge provides the best in food, fitness and self-care practices in a dynamic programme designed to deliver the results that ARTAH is known for.
Following the success of their first digital programme, ARTAH At Home, this virtual retreat gives guests the opportunity to shed negative energy, boost metabolism and head into Spring feeling completely renewed.
With sessions led by a best-in-class team including Richie Bostock (aka The Breath Guy), Psycle London’s Head of Barre, Maria Eleftheriou, and ARTAH founder, Rhian Stephenson, the Virtual Recharge programme also includes an impressive welcome gift to enhance the experience with products from luxury partners Fable & Mane, Apothem and The Upside, worth over £275.
Limited spaces are available & booking closes on Tuesday March 2nd.