- This event has passed.
CARiFiT Day For Mothers
March 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
CARiFiT Day for Mothers is a FREE, fun-filled day of support, community and free classes designed for new mums in partnership with Ergobaby. Together, they are providing free access for new mothers to some of the UK’s leading Post Natal Physiotherapists, Ante and Postnatal fitness experts, Nutritionists, Clinical Psychologists and Babywearing Experts. The day will be a way for mothers to connect with like-minded mums, bond with their babies, get fit and above all, have fun!
PRIZE! Everyone who signs up has a chance of winning a huge bundle of CARiFiT & Ergobaby goodies worth over £600!
- 10am – Post Natal Physiotherapy Check-in with Lucy Allen, Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
- 10.30am – Core Live Class with Emma Jeffery from CARiFiT
- 11am – Funny Money with Rhiannon Llewellyn from The Money Masterclass
- 12pm – Weaning Q&A with Charlotte Stirling Reed from SR Nutrition
- 1pm – Monkey Music
- 1.30pm – Learn a Baby Sign with Ettie Betty Baby Signs
- 2pm – Maternal mental health check-in with Dr Lucy Gore, Clinical Psychologist
- 2.30pm – Babywearing FAQ with Hannah Wallace, Babywearing Expert