- This event has passed.
Women’s Health Live Virtual
April 3, 2020 - April 5, 2020
- « Tisserand Aromatherapy • Introduction To Aromatherapy Workshop
- Online Breathwork, Beats & High Vibes • Breathpod »
To bring fitness fans everywhere a dose of energy and endorphins this weekend, Women’s Health Live 2020 has been creatively reimagined and will be live-streamed for everyone to experience the UK’s biggest health and wellbeing festival right from their living rooms.
Accessible to all from the new WH Get Fit Done community Facebook page, the schedule is packed with world-famous faces and renowned experts in health, fitness, nutrition and mindfulness. Women’s Health has joined forces with the ultimate fitness stars such as Jillian Michaels, Davina McCall, Alice Liveing and Jessica Ennis-Hill, will be holding yoga classes with Jessica Olie and Annie Clarke plus all-family workouts with Strictly’s Oti Mabuse and celebrity PT, Faisal Abdalla. There will also be an interview with new mum Gemma Atkinson, breath work with Richie Bostock and much, much more.
How to access Women’s Health Live Virtual:
– Join the WH Facebook group here
– Turn on your notifications
– Wake up on 3-5 of April and be ready to sweat
– Stream a live class, talk or mindful moment on your phone, computer or tablet.