- This event has passed.
The Power of Practice Retreat Workshop
April 11, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- « Activating The Power Of The Collective Consciousness • Free Online Meditation
- Digme Retreat • Crete »
If you sense an opportunity to find new depths in your experience of life right now, this inspiring online retreat with leading international mindfulness teacher, Neil Seligman is for you.
In this exclusive 2 hour online event, Neil Seligman will introduce mindfulness as a powerful practice that builds your capacity for equanimity and calm.
What to Expect?
- You will be guided through a series of teachings and mindfulness practices relevant to the challenges we are currently facing.
- You will learn how mindfulness builds Presence, Awareness, Inner Strength, and Kindness.
- You will have time to get quiet, to listen, and perhaps to discover a deeper stream of transformation at work in your disrupted world.
- You will have space to take stock of your changing circumstances and connect your intentions and practice with a wider community.
- You will leave with a collection of practical tools to take forward into your daily life.
Included Bonuses for Attendees
- Part 1 of 100 Mindfulness Meditations, The Ultimate Collection of Inspiring Practices by Neil Seligman emailed out free after the event.
- Mindfulness 101 – The same handout we provide to elite firms when training through The Conscious Professional.
- MP3 of Slow Down – one of Neil Seligman’s most popular Guided Meditations for home practice.