The Big Retreat Festival 2024
May 24 - May 27
Are you seeking a transformative wellness experience that combines rejuvenation, inspiration, and unforgettable memories? Look no further than The Big Retreat Festival 2024, the premier destination for wellness enthusiasts and seekers of inner harmony.
1. Unparalleled Holistic Experience: The Big Retreat Festival goes beyond traditional festivals, offering a unique blend of wellness practices, outdoor adventures, and immersive workshops. From yoga and meditation to holistic healing therapies, nutrition workshops and live music, this festival caters to all aspects of well-being, ensuring a truly transformative experience.
2. Renowned Experts and thought leaders : Immerse yourself in a world of knowledge and inspiration as The Big Retreat Festival brings together renowned experts, change-makers, and thought leaders. Engage in enlightening discussions, workshops, and talks that cover a wide range of wellness topics, empowering you with valuable insights and practical tools for self-improvement.
3. Stunning Natural Setting: Nestled amidst the breathtaking natural beauty of The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The Big Retreat Festival offers a serene and idyllic environment that enhances your wellness journey. Embrace the healing power of nature as you connect with like-minded individuals, surrounded by lush greenery, stunning estuary, and awe-inspiring landscapes.
4. Diverse Activities: Whether you’re a seasoned wellness enthusiast or just starting your journey, The Big Retreat Festival offers a diverse range of activities to suit every interest and fitness level. Engage in invigorating outdoor adventures such as nature walks, kayaking, foraging, trail runs and forest bathing, or indulge in rejuvenating spa treatments and mindfulness workshops.
5. Nourishing Delights: Experience a culinary adventure that nourishes both body and soul. The Big Retreat Festival features a vibrant food courts, offering a wide array of delicious and wholesome culinary options. From farm-to-table delights to plant-based cuisines and mindful eating workshops, prepare to tantalise your taste buds. With cookery demos in our chefs kitchen hosted by the wonderful Kwoklyn Wan.
6. Community and Connection: The Big Retreat Festival fosters a sense of community and connection, providing a welcoming space where individuals from all walks of life can come together. Forge new friendships, share stories, and create lifelong memories as you embark on this transformative journey alongside a supportive and like-minded community.
Headliners for 2024
This year’s event features an array of musical talent, including celebrated artists like Lucy Spraggan, The Feeling, Deco, Adwaith and the Sunbirds. Adding to the feel-good atmosphere will be DJ sets from Gok Wan and ex Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt, along with a nostalgic set from DJ Mother Pukka.
The festival also promises a feast for the mind and body, with fitness and well-being sessions led by renowned experts such as, Madeleine Shaw, Mr Motivator, Kate Rowe-Ham, Dr Alka Patel, Cameron James and Ravi Dixit.
The Talk Tent will be buzzing with inspiring conversations and stories from authors, speakers, and adventurers. Among them are Dr Alex George and Simon Ong, TV personality Gail Porter, journalist and presenter Anna Whitehouse, Adventurers Fell Foodie, outdoors fix host Liv Bolton and Baroness Susan Greenfield, author of Mind Change. Plus, you can join Mel Owen and Lelia Navabi for a night of comedy.
Food enthusiasts also have a treat in store with culinary talks and demos from Gaz Oakley, Kim Joy, and Kwoklyn Wan and for those looking for adventure, there’ll be wild swimming and paddleboarding on the beautiful Cleddau estuary,
For a slower pace, festival-goers can enjoy a relaxing massage in the Woodland Spa or hire out a private hot tub and simply gaze at the breathtaking views over the only coastal national park in Britain.
The festival is also family-friendly, with plenty of activities for everyone to enjoy. For accommodation, there is the option of camping, glamping, staying in a local hotel/B&B or bringing along your own campervan.