- This event has passed.
Reclaim Your Health Workshop
August 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are you suffering with a chronic illness or do you know somebody who is?
We are now seeing a rise in health conditions from M.E (myalgic encephalomyelitis) /CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome), anxiety, depression, IBS, and autoimmune diseases to name a few.
Is the NHS fulfilling its role in supporting chronic illnesses, and what do we do when they fail to provide us with adequate support and information?
This event is aimed at raising awareness of a specific condition that isn’t talked about enough: M.E/CFS.
So many struggle to know where to turn for the answers. In this workshop healthcare professionals will be discussing routes you can explore in helping towards recovering your own health.
This workshop includes:
- A 45 minute breath work class by The Breath Guy (Richie Bostock)
- Panel discussion hosted by ARDERE co-founder Nicole Windas (Health Coach) joined by Lauren Windas (registered Nutritionist & Naturopath, and past M.E/CFS sufferer), Richie Bostock (The Breath Guy), James Wythe (Healthy Living James) and a host of other healthcare professionals who work to support patients with the condition. More panellists TBA.
- Brunch (GF, DF, Vegan & Vegetarian Options)– we know that with the rise of autoimmune diseases and chronic illness, eating out can be a little difficult especially when you are prone to intolerances, that’s why we will have a delicious and healthy plant based spread with plenty of gluten and dairy free options.
- Luxury goody bag to take away, full of things to help you on your wellness journey
- A chance to shop The Self-Discovery aromatherapy candle collection
What you will take away from the talk:
- A thorough understanding of M.E/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Learn about orthodox treatment of M.E/CFS
- Hear others’ journeys through M.E/CFS and explore possible approaches you may not have explored on your own journey
- The importance of nutrition when living with a chronic illness
- The importance of lifestyle strategies in supporting and healing your health
About the Hosts
This event is held by ARDERE co-founders and sisters, Nicole Windas (Health Coach) and Lauren Windas (registered Nutritionist & Naturopath). Lauren was diagnosed with ME/CFS 7 years ago and was unable to find help through orthodox medicine. Lauren turned to alternative therapies and had a complete lifestyle overhaul where she managed to regain back her health. Seeing the true power of how diet and lifestyle can impact health, the sisters wanted to share their knowledge with others.
Who’s the event for?
- Anyone suffering with CFS/ME and struggling to know where to look for the answers and avenues to try
- People who have loved-ones suffering with the illness and want a better understanding
- Those suffering with energy issues and wanting to know some diet and lifestyle hacks to implement
- Those simply wanting to try a breath class, have a healthy brunch and learn more about a subject affecting so many people