For the cupcake:
85g wheat free flour
45g gluten free cornflour
45g ground almonds
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
175g of Natvia
175g dairy free spread
3 large eggs
80g cocoa powder
2 tsp of vanilla bean paste
For the frosting:
3 tsp of gluten free cornflour
100g dairy free spread
60g cocoa powder
1. Preheat the oven at 190c
2. Combine the flour, cornflour, almonds, cocoa and baking powder together. Sieve 4 times to make sure all ingredients are incorporated together.
3. Cream the dairy free spread and the Natvia together until light and fluffy.
4. Crack eggs in a separate bowl and beat lightly.
5. Add a spoonful of flour mixture to the sugar and butter and slowly add the eggs.
6. Beat in the vanilla bean paste
7. Gently fold in the flour mixture
8. Divide between 12 cupcakes cases and bake for 15- 20 minutes
9. Whilst cupcakes cool make the icing sugar
10. Beat the Natvia in a food processor so it becomes fine and dust like
11. Sift together with the cornflour
12. Beat in the dairy free butter and slowly add the cocoa
13. Pipe onto cupcakes as desired
Recipe credit: Created by Boonie’s Bakehouse for Natvia
Continue your sugar-free journey by checking out the Natvia Sweeter Life club which is packed full of sugar-free recipes!!