April 2020 sees the first-ever Hip & Healthy Wellness & Beauty Awards! Along with our Editors’ Choice Awards (hand-selected by us, of course), we wanted to give our readers a chance to have their say too. Below you’ll find all the brands nominated for the Readers’ Choice Awards with a little bit about them to help you decide who to vote for. By casting your vote you’ll be automatically entered into winning a mega wellness and beauty bundle worth over £2,300!
Best Wellness Brand
From delicious herbal teas to powerful holistic supplements, Pukka offers high-quality organic herbs, rich in natural oils, carefully sourced from across the globe.
The gut gurus at Symprove know the important benefits that having a healthy tummy can have on your overall wellbeing. Their unique water-based probiotic supplement is easy to take and designed to re-balance your gut bacteria.
Form Nutrition’s delicious plant-based protein powders are a great example of harnessing the power of plants to provide the perfect post-workout fuel.
BetterYou’s innovative pill-free selection of supplements and wellbeing products are designed to help the modern-day wellness lover keep their health the top priority in today’s busy, bustling world.
Abel & Cole
Organic food delivered to your door, Abel & Cole is all for making eating well easy and hassle-free. Doing everything they can to support the planet, their eco-initiatives are something they pride themselves on.
Blueiron is a leading liquid iron supplement from Scandinavia that makes it easy for you to feel amazing from the inside out. The unique delivery system enables your body to absorb exactly the amount of iron it needs in a great-tasting formula.
Nature knows best according to Together Health. Their natural, effective and affordable supplements are brilliant for keeping the whole family’s wellbeing in check.
Passionate about keeping their products completely natural, Link’s food-based supplements are made without the use of unnecessary additives, fillers and anti-caking agents.
After realising quite how synthetic and un-natural most conventional sanitary products were, Susie Hewson took it upon herself to set up Natracare as an ethical, sustainable and certified organic brand.
Dr Teal’s mineral-enriched Epsom Salt bathing range is infused with essential oils that relax, replenish and rejuvenate your mind and body.
Hanx provides sexual wellness products with a feminine side. They are dedicated to creating a range of sexual health products that are gynaecologist approved and designed to sit unashamedly in our bags and on our bedside tables.
Creating smart technology for women, Elvie is committed to finding discreet solutions to common problems from their pelvic floor trainer to the revolutionary breast pump.
Haskapa is proud pioneers in taking the haskap berry to a wider world. They passionately believe that a healthy diet that includes purple anthocyanins, is a key factor in maintaining lifelong health and wellbeing.
The people at Wild Nutrition are food lovers, and their supplements reflect that. Harnessing the power of nature, their food-based supplements are a great way to combat modern-day nutrition deficiencies.
Best Beauty Brand
Founded by celebrity holistic facialist, Annee de Mamiel, her skincare range was born in her treatment room. Made from only the purest ingredients her cult facial oils and cleansers are adored by many (and us, of course!).
At Aveeno, everything is rooted in their belief that balance is the key to well-being. That’s why they use ground-breaking science to transform nature’s ingredients into products that rebalance and renew your skin.
Urban Veda is an award-winning, vegan and cruelty-free natural skincare brand combining exotic plant & fruit extracts and based on the ancient holistic principles of Ayurveda.
Most famous for their Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, This Works pride themselves in having a conscience as clean as their formulas. They only use high grade 100% natural botanical oils which are carefully selected for their therapeutic benefits and skin compatibility to ensure optimal efficacy and experience.
Passionate about the mind-body connection, Murad’s effective skincare solutions help you feel your best from the outside in. From hydrating moisturisers to anti-ageing serums, they’ve got all skincare concerns covered.
Who hasn’t owned a Burt’s Bees lip balm at least once?! Offering natural alternatives to skincare and makeup, they celebrate nature and all it can do for our skin.
The skincare brand created especially for sensitive skin, Pai is all about helping you feel confident in your skin. Best known for their award-winning Rosehip Oil, their gorgeous range of soothing skincare will change your skin for the better.
Jurlique is the number one premium natural skincare brand in Australia and has been a leader in natural skincare for more than 30 years. Their purpose is to inspire people towards wellbeing through a connection to nature.
With a “your skin, but better” approach to makeup, Bare Minerals are passionate about innovating mineral-based makeup with skin-loving ingredients.
Sustainable, pure and results-led, Oskia design products to work with your skin for a longer-term and effective skincare solution. Nature is at the heart of this brand and they believe that cellular nutrients are the key to skin health.
Hairstory is best known for its shampoo-free hair cleanser ‘New Wash’, a detergent-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free and sulphate-free biodegradable formula that cleans without stripping. They also offer a selection of styling products and are here to help us rethink everything we thought we knew about hair care.
Dr.Lipp strips down Skincare with 100% natural ‘multi-use’ products making life simple again. Lanolin is their (not so) secret ingredient and they let it do all the talking.
REN Clean Skincare
REN clean skincare’s focuses on putting the health and needs of your skin first while developing products that respect both your skin and the environment. Clean to the skin and clean to the planet!
The people at Q&A understand that skincare products can be confusing, so their ultimate mission is to simplify it. Their range is 98% natural with each one of their products featuring a range of natural ingredients that will give you your best complexion yet.
Believers in uncomplicated skincare routines, Sofia Latif takes a holistic approach to getting your skin glowing. Organic certified by the Soil Association, they pride themselves on their vegan and cruelty-free status.
As a thank you for entering and casting your vote for our Reader’s Choice Awards, you’ll be automatically entered into winning a wellness and beauty bundle worth over £2,300! The lucky winner will get…
- Pukka – 1 x Glow Capsules + 1 x Clean Green Capsules
- Symprove – 12-week programme
- Form – 1 x Performance Choc & Peanut, 1 x Superblend Toffee and 1 x Pureblend
- Better You – 1kg Magnesium Flakes, Magnesium Sleep Body Lotion, Magnesium Skin Body Butter, CBD Oral Spray
- Abel & Cole – 1 x Frankincense Facial Wash, Organic, Neal’s Yard Remedies, 1 x Almond Moisturiser, Organic, Neal’s Yard Remedies, 1 x Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner, Organic, Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Blueiron – 6-month supply
- Together Health – 1 x CBD Capsules, 1 x CBD Capsules, 1 x Mushroom, 1 x Ashwagandha, 1 x Night Time
- Link Nutrition – 2 x Energy + CoQ10 supplements
- Natracare – 1 x Natracare canvas bag, 1 x pack Ultra Extra Pads super, 1 x pack Curved Pantyliners, 1 x pack Applicator Tampons regular, 1 x pack Applicator Tampons Super, 1 x pack Intimate Wipes
- Dr Teal’s – 2 x sets of Dr Teal’s Soothe & Sleep with Lavender range
- Hanx – 2 x 10 condom packs, 2 x lubricants, 2 x 3 condom packs
- Elvie – 1 x Pelvic Floor Trainer
- Haskapa – Haskapa Berry Powder 100g
- de Mamiel – 1 x Spring Oil
- Aveeno – Daily Moisturising Lotion, Daily Moisturising Lotion, Daily Moisturising Body Wash Apricot & Honey, Daily Moisturising Body Wash Oat & Vanilla, Daily Moisturising Hand Cream, Daily Moisturising After Shower Mist, Skin Relief Lotion, Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion
- Urban Veda – Full Range Gift Set
- This Works – 1 x deep sleep pillow spray, 1 x morning expert hyaluronic serum, 1 x my wrinkles extreme moisturiser, 1 x evening detox cleansing water
- Murad – 1 x Murad Revitalixir Recovery Serum
- Burt’s Bees – Lip Balm x 3: Beeswax with Vitamin E & Peppermint Hemp Lip Balm Honey Lip Balm. Tinted Lip Balm x 3 – Rose, Hibiscus, Zinnia, Hemp Hand Cream Hemp Body Lotion
- Pai – 1 x Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil, 1 x Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Jurlique – Nutri-Define Trio which includes the Nutri-Define Eye Balm, + Serum + Rich Cream
- Bare Minerals – Oil Obsessed Total Cleansing Oil, Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion Serum, Skinlongevity Vital Power Sleeping Gel Cream, bareMinerals Headband & Cleansing Cloth
- Oskia – 1 x Citylife Concentrate
- Hairstory – 1 x Hairstory New Wash Starter Kit
- Dr. Lipp – Limited Edition Intro Box
- REN Clean Skincare – 1 x Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser + 1 x Perfect Canvas Clean Primer
- Q&A – Bundle of Caffeine Eye Serum + Niacinamide Daily Toner + Collagen/5-HTP Face Cream + Zinc PCA + Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Super Food Facial Oil.
- Sofia Latif – 1 x Face Oil by Sofia Latif, 1 x Eye Oil by Sofia Latif, 1 x Rose Quartz Face Roller