Job Title: Brand Assistant
Office Address: Richmond, Greater London
Hip & Healthy is one of the UK’s leading wellbeing brands. Both an online retail store stocking curated activewear and wellness products from across the globe and a well-respected digital wellness magazine, Hip & Healthy prides itself on its unique editorial and easy and luxurious shopping experience.
This is an exciting new position for anyone keen to work in the wellbeing and health industry in a growing start-up. This entry-level role will expose the successful candidate to all elements of Hip & Healthy; from the retail side to the editorial side; digital marketing to assisting with new brand launches. We are looking for someone extremely organized, efficient, flexible and enthusiastic. The Brand Assistant will be an integral part of the team, helping with various, exciting projects as well as having the opportunity to brainstorm new ideas and contribute to the ongoing growth of the business.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fulfilling orders daily
- Excellent knowledge of our brands and products stocked
- Monthly stock checks and stock level management using Excel and Shopify
- Working with our Retail and Buying Manager to ensure each item has suitable imagery
- Assisting on campaign photoshoots; sourcing models, locations etc.
- Helping to research / write articles for the magazine
- Attending events in the absence of the Content Editor
- Assisting with social media in the absence of the Content Editor (Pinterest; Instagram; Twitter; Facebook)
- Assisting with digital marketing (experience/knowledge of SEO is not essential but desirable)
- Ensure an outstanding service and shopping experience are provided for our customers with every contact, in all forms of communication (current contact channels include; telephone, email, live chat and social media)
- Sourcing and improving packaging and managing supply levels
- Use of our office gym
- The opportunity to try out new wellness products and fitness classes
- Staff discount
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected] with “Brand Assistant Application” as the subject.