Calling all Hip & Healthy MAMAS: Come and join us in the Surrey Hills at Nurture with Nature’s first event! We’ll be indulging in a morning of post natal yoga and super yummy brunch, with childcare provided all morning and an optional session of baby yoga too! What better way to spend your Friday morning?!
Nurture with Nature aims to help parents make the best possible choices for their children and themselves! Their founder, Cecilia Kristiansen, strongly believes that healthy living should be a holistic mantra, not only about the foods we consume, but also about keeping fit, staying happy and being considerate to our environment and world around us.
FRIDAY 14TH AUGUST, 9.00 -12.00, £35
HIGH BARN, HIGH BARN ROAD, EFFINGHAM, SURREY, KT24 5PR
One ticket includes:
- 1 hour post natal yoga for mummies
- Optional 30 minute baby/mummy yoga class
- 30 minute ‘Nutrition for Kids’ talk
- Brunch; including breakfast muffins, granola bars, fresh fruit,
- 1x organic cold pressed juice and 1x nut milk
- Goody bag
- Childcare for babies/children throughout
ALL YOU NEED TO BRING IS YOUR BABY AND A MAT