- This event has passed.
Welltodo Founder Series
May 14, 2019 @ 6:15 pm - 9:00 pm
- « Red Bull Active When On Lunch: Jemal Rose
- Healthy Cocktails & Nails With Nutritionist Eve Kalinik At Young LDN »
The Welltodo Founder Series has become the most highly sought after networking event for the wellness industry. We gather Founders of next-level wellness businesses to share their industry insights, strategies to launch and grow your brand, and advice from challenges they’ve faced along the way. These events are designed to help you take your idea or business to the next level!
Presented by Bird & Bird, MINDBODY, and Skipper & Skipper, the Founder Series is hosted by industry expert and founder of Welltodo, Lauren Armes. You’re in for a taste of what success in the wellness industry looks and feels like as our panelists discuss forming unique marketing strategies, funding initiatives, finding a mentor, overcoming the fear, the art of hiring, and how they see the industry changing and evolving. Afterwards, you’ll have a chance to mingle with other forward-thinking movers and shakers.
The wellness industry isn’t slowing down. It is now estimated to be worth $4.2 trillion globally, and it has never been a better time to launch or grow a wellness brand, in a fast-growing industry that is now ripe for investment.
This founder series panel will feature Olivia Wollenberg, founder of million-pound sweet treats brand, Livia’s and Julian Hearn, co-founder of Huel, nutritional powdered meal start-up that goes against the norm, focusing on the primary purpose of food being nutrition rather than exclusively taste. Stay tuned for more panelists who will be announced soon!
WHAT TO EXPECT-
– A 1hr Q&A with successful entrepreneurs sharing their own experiences and business advice – including a chance to ask your own questions.
– The opportunity to meet and connect with forward-thinking individuals representing businesses within the fitness, food and drink, beauty, consumer technology, fashion/athleisure, social enterprise, media and investment sectors.
– An inspiring and educational evening designed to kickstart your business.
– Networking over drinks and healthy snacks.
– A goody bag to take away — stuffed with treats from our brand partners.