- This event has passed.
The Pilates PT Retreat | The Pig on the Beach
June 1, 2020 - June 5, 2020
- « FLEXCHELSEA Wim Hof Breathwork Masterclass
- Virtual Run • Digme x Jenni Falconer: Global Running Day »
Join Pilates PT Founder Hollie Grant for the first-ever ‘Pilates PT Summer Retreat’.
During this intimate retreat (there will be a maximum of 10 guests allowed) you will be spending 5 days at the iconic Pig on the Beach, Dorset, where you will be provided daily fitness classes, award-winning food in one of the UK’s best private dining rooms, daily outdoor activities, group meditation sessions, and fitness workshops.
You will leave your week feeling fitter, stronger, more relaxed, and reset ahead of the summer.
From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave they have a raft of daily activities, dining, and relaxation opportunities for you. These will include:
- Accomodation at the iconic ‘Pig on the Beach’ hotel in the heart of Studland (repeatedly voted one of the best hotels in the UK)
- Daily 3 course dinner in ‘The Round House’ at The Pig (voted one of the ‘UK’s Best Private Dining Rooms‘) with wine and soft drinks included
- Daily breakfast and lunch at The Pig
- A 1:1 fitness consultation with Hollie Grant
- A relaxing full body massage at The Pig’s Treatment Huts
- 2 x daily fitness classes: these classes will either be ‘Pilates PT Method™’, Mat Pilates, HIIT, a beach run, or a bespoke bodyweight class.
- Daily outdoor activities: these will include sea kayaking, coasteering, stand up paddleboarding, and wild swimming.
- A wellness workshop hosted by an industry expert
- Guided walks along the Purbeck coastline
- Daily free time to explore the local area at your own pace