- This event has passed.
The Bump Plan Pregnancy Festival
June 14 - June 19
For the Six-Month Anniversary of The Bump Plan, Founder Hollie Grant is putting on the ultimate pregnancy festival from Monday 14th – Saturday 19th June. This free-to-join week-long virtual festival will feature 2-3 talks per day live on The Bump Plan Instagram (@thebumpplan), as well as expert takeovers & a FREE 1-hour Bump Plan Class on the Saturday!
Learn about everything from Mental Health during Pregnancy, managing your Relationship Post-Baby, Dealing with Birth Trauma, to Nutrition during Pregnancy, Sleep & What to Expect with a new-born. Talks will be live on The Bump Plan Instagram, led by some of the industry’s top experts from midwives & doctors, to nutritionists & psychologists.
On Saturday, Hollie will be taking a one-hour free Bump Plan class on Zoom at 9am, so you can get a feel for the workouts included in the plan. The Bump Plan is a trimester-specific training methodology designed for all stages of pregnancy that combines low impact cardio and Pilates. Designed to prepare the body for labour, reduce pregnancy-related aches & pains, and develop muscles required with a newborn, The Bump Plan is the first plan of its kind to incorporate this unique combination.
Monday 14th June
- 9AM Talk – Emma Mills – “Guided Meditation and Motherhood Poetry”
- Stories takeover – Becca Maberley (A Mother Place) – “What nobody tells you”
- PM Talk – Dr Rebecca Moore – “Mental Health during Pregnancy – warning signs, advice and signposting”
Tuesday 15th June
- 9AM Talk – Midwife Pip – “My advice to pregnant women – a pregnant midwives thoughts” Stories Takeover – Bekah Shallcross – “Managing your relationship post-baby”
- 7.30PM Talk – Harriet – “Bringing baby home when there’s a toddler around”
Wednesday 16th June
- 9.30AM Talk – Emma Brockwell – “Perineal Massage – What it is, when to do it, and why to do it” Stories Takeover – Laura Thomas – “Nutrition during pregnancy”
- 12pm Workout – Hollie – 30 minute prenatal Pilates routine
- 6 PM Talk – Rebecca at Sleepy Time Sleep – “Sleep – what to expect with a newborn”
Thursday 17th June
- 9AM Talk – Lala Langtry White – “Pregnancy with multiples – the facts, the figures, and my advice” Stories Takeover TBC
- 6 M Talk Illy Morrison – “Dealing with birth trauma”
Friday 18th June
- 9AM Talk: Clare Bourne – ‘Pelvic Girdle Pain’ @clarebournephysio
- Stories Takeover TBC
- 6pm – Hollie – The Pelvic Floor and a pelvic floor workout
Saturday 19th June
9am – FREE BUMP PLAN CLASS ON ZOOM!