- This event has passed.
Spring Skin Workshop & Yoga
May 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Giving you a whole evening of fun and knowledge on how to Supercharge your Skin THIS Season!
Join for an evening of Canapes, Workshops and Yoga
Essential Nutrition for Skin Health with Eleanor Hoath – Nutrition Therapist & Founder of Well Nourished
In this workshop you will discuss:
- Specific nutrients to restore that glow
- Hormones and the skin – what’s the connection and what do we do about it
- The gut and skin connection – your gut is the main producer of biotin, an essential nutrient needed for skin health. We’ll take a brief look at how to optimise gut function and capitalise on the nutrients produced here.
- Nutrient thieves – everyday “downfalls” that may be depleting nutrient levels and stealing your glow
Eleanor is a Nutritional Therapist working with clients on a 1-2-1 basis to understand the root cause of their health conditions. After working with numerous doctors over the years, sharing concerns and issues with them. The answer was to be given a new pill or another cream to reduce the symptoms, without ever getting to the root cause of my problem. Eleanor started working with a Nutritional Therapist and Functional Medicine Practitioner using functional testing and evidence based protocols in order to bring the body back to balance. “I had discovered a whole new outlook on healthcare that is individualised and focuses on the root of the problem rather than covering symptoms. Regaining control of my health is one of the most powerful things I have ever done – and I want to support you to do the same.”
Restore and energize your mind, body and soul in our magical yoga session.
The class will contain elements of a rounded yoga practice with Elizabeth Thomas:
- Physical postures – to strengthen and tone the body and increase mobility
- Meditation – introduction to mindfulness practices
- Breathwork – simple breathing practices to boost mood and balance the nervous system
- Relaxation – can you believe we have to learn that? But we do!