- This event has passed.
Primal Gathering UK
March 21 - March 26
Primal Gathering UK 2023 is a 5-day event on March 21-26th in Somerset, in partnership with The Psychedelic Society, Medicine Festival and 42 Acres, that will bring people together to incoculate mushrooms, plant nutrient dense sea buckthorn and forage to create your own concoctions.
Primal Gathering is an environmentally, socially, and psychologically regenerative culture design consultancy with a mission to restore people, forests, and ecosystems all over the world. We hold educational in-person gatherings where people learn various restorative practices, such as mindfulness and communication skills, to integrate into their day-to-day lives whilst regenerating and reforesting land. Each gathering is guided by the needs of the local landowners. Primal also works with organisations to build cultures of care that foster empathy as a way of working, as we believe empathy is a catalyst towards climate action, and a happier and fulfilled workforce. Our mission is to leave people and places better than how we find them.
Join Primal Gathering in reforesting the land, take part in yoga, eat incredible locally sourced vegan food, learn about herbalism, how to identify nature, and dance to amazing live concerts with Carrie Tree, Addictive TV, Shaka and more soon to be announced acts.
Talks, workshops, concerts & more:
- Egalitarianism, Power and Equality with Bruce Parry
- Creative a New Climate Narrative with Farhana Yamin, Galahad Clarke & Bruce Parry
- Folklore with Sam Lee
- Druidry and Bee-keeing with Chris Park
- Women’s work with Carolyn Hillier
- Men’s work with Zak Avery
- Basics of Herbalism with Dorrie Joy
- Concerts with Carrie Tree, Addictive TV, S.O.S and Kokoleko
- Nature Identification, Smudge Stick Making, 5Rhythms, Authentic Relating, Flute Circles and more workshops, speakers and artists to be announced!
– 15 organic vegan meals
– 4 regenerative practices led by industry experts with all tools provided.
– 2 craft workshops – you can take home your creations!
– 5 musical performances from a range of UK & European artists
– wellness session every morning, inc breathwork, yoga & Qigong
– talks from thought leaders
– movie screening