London Brunch Fest
August 31 - September 1
London’s only festival dedicated to brunch is returning for a second year with brand-new initiatives and features set to make this year’s event bigger and better than ever!
This year, brand-new headliners will be serving exclusive dishes only available at the event. A wider range of vendors will have stalls set up at the dedicated marketplace selling brunch-themed eats and treats, while a jam-packed schedule of talks, workshops, demos and DJs will provide atmosphere and entertainment. Pop-up bars will make the festival boozier this year too pouring brunch-themed cocktails, Bloody Marys and fizz.
- Avobar, London’s first all-avo restaurant in Covent Garden
- Le Swine AKA “the master of the bacon butty” according to Time Out
- Brother Marcus, the Balham brunch spot with al fresco dining
- The Farmer’s Mistress, the ‘naturally naughty’ comfort food eatery in Battersea
- The Espresso Room bringing their brunch dishes from across London to Brick Lane
- Brickwood, the aussie inspired neighbourhood cafes located across South London.
- Waffle On, named best waffles in London by Evening Standard, returning to the festival for a second year
- Park’s Edge bar & kitchen, Herne Hill’s kitchen serving food inspired from travels all over the world