Facilitating Natural Wellness Retreat
October 29 - October 31
Escape the hustle and bustle and stay at the fabulous Cromlix for the “Facilitating Natural Wellness” Two Night Retreat.
Two days of pampering and country fresh air. You will depart feeling uplifted, inspired and revitalised.
THIS OFFER INCLUDES:
• Accommodation in one of our botanically inspired bedrooms
• Welcome afternoon tea
• A guided MODM hand ritual and meditation by the co-founder of our award-winning natural in-house bath and body products, hand blended in Scotland
• A day spent with our local forager, Lauren, on the Cromlix Estate where you will enjoy a foraging walk with wild tasters, a tea ceremony, mindful harvesting, nettle cordage and designing your own aromatherapy bracelets
• A delicious lunch served in our Glasshouse Restaurant
• A spectacular five course tasting menu prepared by our Head Chef, Darin Campbell, based on the seasonal produce foraged on the Estate. Darin will personally introduce each dish and the provenance of the ingredients. Each course will also be paired with a wine, personally chosen by our Head Sommelier to compliment the flavours within each dish.
• Full Scottish breakfast each morning