- This event has passed.
Daylesford ‘Summer Of Love’ Festival 2019
June 8, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- « Nina Parker x Francesco Mazzei Supper Club
- About Time: You Found Your Business Sweet Spot with Livia’s »
The Daylesford Summer Festival is a real highlight of the year. In the heart of the Cotswold’s, Daylesford is one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK producing the freshest, highest quality produce. The Daylesford Farm team so enjoy inviting you to explore their organic farm, Market Garden and other areas that are not normally open to the public.
A love for sharing seasonal, organic food and produce is always at the heart of Daylesford’s Summer Festival. From delicious Daylesford breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea in our Farmshop, The Trough, The Old Spot and The Legbar, to tastes of the 1960s served from their own Airstream and Shepherd’s Huts, there will be organic feasts and treats to satisfy everyone.
In the Market Garden Asado-Style Firepits will have been lit the previous night and barbecues will be going strong, showcasing outdoor cookery and alfresco eating. While the ‘Summer of Love Bar’ will be serving botanical summer cocktails and rosé from our sister estate, Château Léoube.
The Daylesford Organic Producers Market will be returning for its second year, where their most loved artisan producers will offer delicious organic produce from charcuterie to chutney, breads and cheese. This is the place to go to satisfy hungry tums, trying delicious samples from their Creamery, Bakery, Smokehouse and Market Garden, or to stock up on Daylesford’s award-winning organic products to take home.
The Heritage Orchard will be home to Bamford Wellbeing Tent running a series of talks and workshops centred in wellness, nourishment and making time for self-care and reflection. With nutrition talks, a panel on organic beauty, crystal healing and stretching workshops this is the place to go chill out and take a step back. Retreat to the Bamford Haybarn and enjoy calming music over Seedlip mocktails in the garden, massages and sound-healing, as well as mini facials, massages and beauty treatments.
- Cookery School demonstrations
- Wellness talks
- Guest artisans and makers with workshops
- Best fancy-dress competition
- Zero waste
- Performers and live music
- Floral crown workshops, garlands, bandanas
- Vintage clothing
- Rare & heritage breeds, farm machinery and activities
- Dog show
- Old fashioned fairground rides
- Market Garden tours and tastings, foraging tours
- Lots of children and family activities: Face painting, mini rally
- 60s themed food, fire pits, Summer of Love bar. Special guests include Seedlip, We Are Pops
- Vintage Car Show