- This event has passed.
BXR Luxury Fitness Retreats
October 6 - October 12
One event on October 6, 2021 at 12:00am
BXR has found the perfect destination for its one-week transformational programme, designed to help you achieve noticeable results within a short period of time. These results will not only be long lasting; but will boost your self-esteem, improve your health and also your stamina.
This 6-night escape encompasses the best of both worlds. Whilst enjoying the 5-star luxury amenities of one of the most beautiful resorts in Crete, you will be trained by the UK’s top coaches, boasting unparalleled expertise.
Nested on a hillside overlooking its own private bay on the North-East part of Crete; Daios Cove Luxury Resort boasts 165 private sea-water pools, a state-of-the-art 2,500-m² spa and luxurious rooms with spectacular views of the cove and Mirabello Bay.
Located within a 45 minute transfer from Heraklion airport, the resort offers six dining venues and bars, from The Beach House and Ocean Restaurant and Bar to the Crystal Box and Pangea.
The BXR strength and conditioning and boxing teams have carefully curated a specialised programme for the BXR retreat. Staying true to their principles, BXR have built a functional training space onsite at Daios Cove.
In association with the Daios Cove Luxury Spa and well-being team, BXR have created a bespoke nutrition plan that includes: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies.
BXR believes in wholesome food designed to compliment your fitness and promote a healthy week of nutritious foods. Samples of the menus can be viewed before the trip and are available upon request.
The BXR Retreat package includes:
- 6 nights’ accommodation at the 5-star Daios Cove Luxury Resort in Crete.
- Balanced nutritional meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner, protein and healthy snacks.
- 6 full days of BXR programming.
- BXR Active Calories – fun retreat activities including hiking, mountain biking, paddle boarding, pool chill and swim.
- Scheduled airport transfer.
- More activities are available for an additional fee upon request – These include water sports, diving and spa treatments.