- This event has passed.
About Time: You Found Your Business Sweet Spot with Livia’s
June 13, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- « Daylesford ‘Summer Of Love’ Festival 2019
- Mini Facials and Skin Consultations • Skinwork x Misha Nonoo »
Thinking of starting your own business and want to get tips from the best? Join About Time Mag for a special reader event with Olivia Wollenberg, founder of Livia’s, where they’ll discussing everything from how to find brand identity to how to build an online community. Olivia launched Livia’s Kitchen in 2014 having grown up with several food intolerances and finding there was little choice of “indulgent treat” she was able to eat; she’s gone from strength-to-strength with the brand, the company has seen growth of 153 per cent year-on-year, with turnover hitting well over £1 million last year.
At the special event, Olivia will be joined by Angelica Malin, Editor-in-Chief of About Time Magazine, followed by an audience Q&A. Topics covered on the evening will include:
– How to take your idea into a reality
– How to build an authentic, engaging brand
– How to use social media to boost your brand
– How to stand out in a crowded marketplace
– How to build and energize a team
– How to run a high-growth start-up
Tickets include a glass of wine on arrival and a luxury Livia’s goody bag to takeaway. Hurry!