Elf for Health: Day 6 of the H&H Advent Calendar
25 days of a Hip and Healthy Christmas: Tips to make this the best holiday season yet
On the 6th day of Christmas… we reveal the benefit’s of cinnamon
We all know that one of Christmas’s favourite spices, cinnamon, has a host of health benefits – but what exactly are they. Read on to find out.
- It stabilises blood sugar levels.
- It reduces bad cholesterol.
- It can help heal arthritis.
- The scent of cinnamon has been known to help relive headaches.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is an excellent source of maganese, iron and calcium.