Thinking of trying to pave your way in the publishing world or want to fulfil your childhood dream of writing a novel? Estée Lalonde (Author of Bloom – Navigating Life And Style) reveals 10 things no one tells you about writing a book!!
- You spend your life surrounded by a mountain of half-full cups of tea
- You will experience every emotion possible
- When inspiration hits, drop everything and start writing
- You become nocturnal
- Human interaction becomes almost non existent
- You’ll live in your pyjamas
- Snacks are your lifeline
- You’ll be reminded of things you thought you’d forgotten
- The outside world is a far away land
- It takes way longer than you ever imagined possible
We’re totally hooked on Estée’s new book, Bloom – Navigating Life And Style! Get a copy here!
(Isn’t Reggie her dog the cutest thing ever?!)